张炽恒 译

Spring威廉·布莱克


吹起长笛!
Sound the Flute!
正当沉寂。
Now it's mute.
鸟儿嘻闹
Birds delight
白天夜里。
Day and Night.
夜莺夜莺
Nightingale
溪谷中鸣,
In the dale
云雀凌空,
Lark in Sky
欢乐地,
Merrily
欢乐地,欢乐地,迎接新年。
Merrily Merrily to welcome in the Year

小男孩儿
Little Boy
欢天喜地,
Full of joy.
小女孩儿
Little Girl
可爱伶俐,
Sweet and small,
雄鸡欢叫,
Cock does crow
你也欢叫。
So do you.
欢乐之声,
Merry voice
童之喧声,
Infant noise
欢乐地,欢乐地,迎接新年。
Merrily Merrily to welcome in the Year

小羔羊儿,
Little Lamb
我在这儿,
Here I am,
过来舔舔
Come and lick
我雪白的脖儿,
My white neck.
让我拉拉
Let me pull
你柔软的毛儿,
Your soft Wool.
让我亲亲
Let me kiss
你柔软的脸儿,
Your soft face.
欢乐地,欢乐地,我们迎接新年。
Merrily Merrily we welcome in the Year


添加译本