Infant Joy威廉·布莱克

婴儿的欢喜梁宗岱 译


I have no name
“我没有名字,
I am but two days old.—
我出世才两天。”
What shall I call thee?
我怎么称呼你?
I happy am
“我很快乐,
Joy is my name,—
我名叫欢喜。”
Sweet joy befall thee!
愿温甜的欢喜降临你!
Pretty joy!
娇小的欢喜!
Sweet joy but two days old,
才两天大的温甜的欢喜,
Sweet joy I call thee;
我称你为温甜的欢喜:
Thou dost smile.
你微微笑,
I sing the while
我哼小调,
Sweet joy befall thee.
愿温甜的欢喜降临你!


添加译本