Spring威廉·布莱克

袁可嘉 译


Sound the Flute!
吹起横笛!
Now it's mute.
它至今沉默。
Birds delight
白天夜里
Day and Night.
鸟儿欢喜;
Nightingale
山谷之上
In the dale
黄莺歌唱,
Lark in Sky
天上云雀
Merrily
欢喜雀跃,
Merrily Merrily to welcome in the Year
欢欢喜喜迎接新年来临。

Little Boy
小男孩心里
Full of joy.
充满了欢喜,
Little Girl
小女孩呢,
Sweet and small,
又小又甜蜜;
Cock does crow
公鸡啼叫;
So do you.
你们也欢叫;
Merry voice
快活的嗓音,
Infant noise
小孩的闹声,
Merrily Merrily to welcome in the Year
欢欢喜喜迎接新年来临。

Little Lamb
小羔羊儿
Here I am,
我在这儿;
Come and lick
快来亲亲
My white neck.
我雪白的头颈;
Let me pull
让我摸摸
Your soft Wool.
你柔软的羊毛;
Let me kiss
让我吻吻
Your soft face.
你那脸儿柔润,
Merrily Merrily we welcome in the Year
欢欢喜喜迎接新年来临。


添加译本