Spring威廉·布莱克

张炽恒 译


Sound the Flute!
吹起长笛!
Now it's mute.
正当沉寂。
Birds delight
鸟儿嘻闹
Day and Night.
白天夜里。
Nightingale
夜莺夜莺
In the dale
溪谷中鸣,
Lark in Sky
云雀凌空,
Merrily
欢乐地,
Merrily Merrily to welcome in the Year
欢乐地,欢乐地,迎接新年。

Little Boy
小男孩儿
Full of joy.
欢天喜地,
Little Girl
小女孩儿
Sweet and small,
可爱伶俐,
Cock does crow
雄鸡欢叫,
So do you.
你也欢叫。
Merry voice
欢乐之声,
Infant noise
童之喧声,
Merrily Merrily to welcome in the Year
欢乐地,欢乐地,迎接新年。

Little Lamb
小羔羊儿,
Here I am,
我在这儿,
Come and lick
过来舔舔
My white neck.
我雪白的脖儿,
Let me pull
让我拉拉
Your soft Wool.
你柔软的毛儿,
Let me kiss
让我亲亲
Your soft face.
你柔软的脸儿,
Merrily Merrily we welcome in the Year
欢乐地,欢乐地,我们迎接新年。


添加译本