Spring威廉·布莱克

春天梁宗岱 译


Sound the Flute!
芦笛声!
Now it's mute.
忽已停!
Birds delight
小鸟们
Day and Night.
常欣欣,
Nightingale
幽谷里
In the dale
夜莺啼;
Lark in Sky
天空上
Merrily
云雀唱,
Merrily Merrily to welcome in the Year
喜洋洋,喜洋洋,去迎接新年。

Little Boy
小男孩
Full of joy.
多欢快;
Little Girl
小女孩
Sweet and small,
甜又乖;
Cock does crow
雄鸡叫,
So do you.
你也笑;
Merry voice
婴儿歌
Infant noise
多快乐,
Merrily Merrily to welcome in the Year
喜洋洋,喜洋洋,去迎接新年。

Little Lamb
小绵羊
Here I am,
来偎傍;
Come and lick
舐舐我
My white neck.
白头脖;
Let me pull
你软毛
Your soft Wool.
我要拔;
Let me kiss
我要吻
Your soft face.
你软颊:
Merrily Merrily we welcome in the Year
喜洋洋,喜洋洋,去迎接新年。


添加译本