脱掉我的衣服光诸 译

Taking Off My Clothes卡罗琳·佛雪


我脱掉我的衬衫,让你看。
I take off my shirt, I show you.
我剃掉腋下的毛。
I shaved the hair out under my arms.
我卷起裤脚,用一把刀子
I roll up my pants, I scraped off the hair   
刮掉腿上的毛,让它显得更白。
on my legs with a knife, getting white.

我头发的颜色是砍倒的枫树。
My hair is the color of chopped maples.   
我的眼睛像南方的豆子一样黑。
My eyes dark as beans cooked in the south.   
(在破碎的小山顶,月亮上的煤田)
(Coal fields in the moon on torn-up hills)

皮肤就像明朝的瓷碗一样光滑
Skin polished as a Ming bowl
现出它的血痕,它的岁月,我知道
showing its blood cracks, its age, I have hundreds   
一百种雪的名字,但面对着它,所有的词都沉默了。
of names for the snow, for this, all of them quiet.

那一晚我来到你身边感受耻辱:
In the night I come to you and it seems a shame   
把我最深的战栗浪费在一面男人的石墙上。
to waste my deepest shudders on a wall of a man.

你能认出陌生人,
You recognize strangers,
觉得自己在毁灭中幸存。
think you lived through destruction.
但你不能解释这一夜,我的面孔,你的记忆。
You can’t explain this night, my face, your memory.

你想知道我知道些什么?
You want to know what I know?   
你自己的手在说谎。
Your own hands are lying.


添加译本