TO CELIA本·琼森

你用秋波向我敬酒邓映易 译


DRINK to me only with thine eyes,
你如敬酒请用秋波,
   And I will pledge with mine;
我一定回敬你;
Or leave a kiss but in the cup,
你在杯中留下香吻,
   And I’ll not look for wine.
那美酒我不在意。
The thirst that from the soul doth rise
心灵中泛起无限的渴念,
   Doth ask a drink divine:
盼望喝一杯圣液,
But might I of Jove’s nectar sup,
但纵然有琼浆玉露,
   I would not change for thine.
也不能与你相比。

我曾送你玫瑰花环,
I sent thee late a rosy wreath,
向你真诚致意。
   Not so much honouring thee,
但愿它承受你的恩惠,
As giving it a hope that there
永远不再枯萎。
   It could not withered be.
请你轻轻在花上呼吸,
But thou thereon didst only breathe,
把它再还给我,
   And sent’st it back to me:
从此玫瑰鲜艳芬芳,
Since when it grows, and smells, I swear,
也沾染了你的香气。
   Not of itself, but thee.


添加译本