Maid of Athens, Ere We Part拜伦

雅典的少女穆旦 译


Maid of Athens, ere we part,
雅典的少女啊,在我们分别前,
Give, oh, give back my heart!
把我的心,把我的心交还!
Or, since that has left my breast,
或者,既然它已经和我脱离,
Keep it now, and take the rest!
留着它吧,把其余的也拿去!
Hear my vow before I go,
请听一句我临别前的誓语:
Zoë mou sas agapo.
你是我的生命,我爱你。

By those tresses unconfined,
我要凭那无拘无束的鬈发,
Wooed by each Aegean wind;
每阵爱琴海的风都追逐着它;
By those lids whose jetty fringe
我要凭那墨玉镶边的眼睛,
Kiss thy soft cheeks' blooming tinge;
睫毛直吻着你颊上的嫣红;
By those wild eyes like the roe,
我要凭那野鹿似的眼睛誓语:
Zoë mou sas agapo.
你是我的生命,我爱你。

By that lip I long to taste;
还有我久欲一尝的红唇,
By that zone-encircled waist;
还有那轻盈紧束的腰身;
By all the token-flowers that tell
我要凭这些定情的鲜花,
What words can never speak so well;
它们胜过一切言语的表达;
By love's alternate joy and woe,
我要说,凭爱情的一串悲喜:
Zoë mou sas agapo.
你是我的生命,我爱你。

Maid of Athens! I am gone:
雅典的少女啊,我们分了手;
Think of me, sweet! when alone.
想着我吧,当你孤独的时候。
Though I fly to Istambol,
虽然我向着伊斯坦堡飞奔,
Athens holds my heart and soul:
雅典却抓住我的心和灵魂:
Can I cease to love thee? No!
我能够不爱你吗?不会的!
Zoë mou sas agapo.
你是我的生命,我爱你。


添加译本