雅典的少女穆旦 译

Maid of Athens, Ere We Part拜伦


雅典的少女啊,在我们分别前,
Maid of Athens, ere we part,
把我的心,把我的心交还!
Give, oh, give back my heart!
或者,既然它已经和我脱离,
Or, since that has left my breast,
留着它吧,把其余的也拿去!
Keep it now, and take the rest!
请听一句我临别前的誓语:
Hear my vow before I go,
你是我的生命,我爱你。
Zoë mou sas agapo.

我要凭那无拘无束的鬈发,
By those tresses unconfined,
每阵爱琴海的风都追逐着它;
Wooed by each Aegean wind;
我要凭那墨玉镶边的眼睛,
By those lids whose jetty fringe
睫毛直吻着你颊上的嫣红;
Kiss thy soft cheeks' blooming tinge;
我要凭那野鹿似的眼睛誓语:
By those wild eyes like the roe,
你是我的生命,我爱你。
Zoë mou sas agapo.

还有我久欲一尝的红唇,
By that lip I long to taste;
还有那轻盈紧束的腰身;
By that zone-encircled waist;
我要凭这些定情的鲜花,
By all the token-flowers that tell
它们胜过一切言语的表达;
What words can never speak so well;
我要说,凭爱情的一串悲喜:
By love's alternate joy and woe,
你是我的生命,我爱你。
Zoë mou sas agapo.

雅典的少女啊,我们分了手;
Maid of Athens! I am gone:
想着我吧,当你孤独的时候。
Think of me, sweet! when alone.
虽然我向着伊斯坦堡飞奔,
Though I fly to Istambol,
雅典却抓住我的心和灵魂:
Athens holds my heart and soul:
我能够不爱你吗?不会的!
Can I cease to love thee? No!
你是我的生命,我爱你。
Zoë mou sas agapo.


添加译本