Yet another world emerges in this world.
这个世界里还呈现另一个世界
A world just like this one
一个跟这个世界一模一样的
world-no, no, not another but
世界——不不,不是另一个而是
the same one. One and two
同一个。是一个同时也是两个
worlds.
世界。
This is why I trust all that stays invisible.
因而我信赖那看不见的一切。
Late at night, I sat at the closed airport,
夜已深,我坐在封闭的机场,
pouring hard liquor into
往你没有的杯中
your empty glass.
倾倒烈酒。
No sparrow's face.
没有的燕子的脸。
Because you were wearing someone else's
正因为你戴着别人的
ring,
戒指,
we became so intimate.
我们才得以如此亲近。