这个世界里还呈现另一个世界
Yet another world emerges in this world.
一个跟这个世界一模一样的
A world just like this one
世界——不不,不是另一个而是
world-no, no, not another but
同一个。是一个同时也是两个
the same one. One and two
世界。
worlds.
因而我信赖那看不见的一切。
This is why I trust all that stays invisible.
夜已深,我坐在封闭的机场,
Late at night, I sat at the closed airport,
往你没有的杯中
pouring hard liquor into
倾倒烈酒。
your empty glass.
没有的燕子的脸。
No sparrow's face.
正因为你戴着别人的
Because you were wearing someone else's
戒指,
ring,
我们才得以如此亲近。
we became so intimate.