自我的幻觉术马雁

THE SELF’S ART OF ILLUSION施笛闻 译


ONE

The sun shines, gleaming on metal and rock.
太阳闪光,照在岩石和金属上。 
Just waiting. Waiting is meaning. It passeth like this,
只是等。等就是含义。逝者如斯夫, 
wise people are writing, leaving behind clues:
有智慧的人在写字,留下暗示: 
the world must have a way out, and you a good moment to leave. You come from the coast bringing sea-smell and light.
世界必有出口,你必有脱身的时刻。 
You bring death, bring rebirth and despair.
你从海边来,带来咸腥的气味和光, 
I make a copy of you, turn you inside out,
带来死,带来重生和绝望。 
find the password, await your return.
我复制你,翻转里外, 

找出密码,等候重来。
TWO

The mason wasp is busy in its nest,
needles sticking from its inky legs.

For each betrayal a dose of poison
细腰蜂正在经营它的巢穴, 
slides down its stinger into the depths of rock. I am hatching mutiny, a coup,
黑色的脚上矗立着针头。 
means by which to struggle for escape,
每背叛一次,就有一粒毒药 
to make an enemy of you and then surrender,
顺着喉管滑到岩石底部。 
your slave girl once again. The wasp is in its nest
我策划着谋反和叛乱, 
and does not know that I conspire—just like you, sleeping, know nothing of my plan:
策划着如何挣扎着逃跑, 
precise, each step considered, an insurrection
如何与你为敌,以便归降为 
in your camp, where everything is flowing with honey. Who loves your blackened sweetness more than I.
你的女奴。细腰蜂在它的巢穴里, 
不知道我的阴谋,正如你 
在睡眠中,不知我计划 
周密,步步为营,正在策反 
你的营地,这里处处流淌着蜜, 
谁比我更爱你黑色的甜美。


添加译本