A Tired Man尤若夫·阿蒂拉

一个疲惫的人璟旎 译


Solemn peasants in the fields
表情严肃的农民离开田野
straggle homeward without a word.
一言不发,走上回家的路
Side by side we lie, the river and I,
我们肩并肩躺下,河流和我
fresh grasses slumber under my heart.
芬芳的草丛在我身下沉睡。

A deep calm is rolling in the river.
一种深刻的平静在河里翻滚。
My heavy cares are now as light as dew.
我沉重的忧愁此刻轻如晨露。
I'm not man, or child, "Hungarian" or "brother" -
我不是成年人,也不是孩子,不是“匈牙利人”,也不是“兄弟”,
lying here is just a tired man, like you.
躺在这里的,只是一个疲惫的人,像你一样。

Evening ladles out the quiet,
傍晚用长柄勺舀出寂静,
I'm a warm slice from its loaf of bread.
我是它的一片温暖的面包。
In the peaceful sky the stars come out
星星现身于宁静的天幕,
to sit on the river and shine on my head.
坐在河上,闪耀于我的头顶。


添加译本