一个疲惫的人璟旎 译

A Tired Man尤若夫·阿蒂拉


表情严肃的农民离开田野
Solemn peasants in the fields
一言不发,走上回家的路
straggle homeward without a word.
我们肩并肩躺下,河流和我
Side by side we lie, the river and I,
芬芳的草丛在我身下沉睡。
fresh grasses slumber under my heart.

一种深刻的平静在河里翻滚。
A deep calm is rolling in the river.
我沉重的忧愁此刻轻如晨露。
My heavy cares are now as light as dew.
我不是成年人,也不是孩子,不是“匈牙利人”,也不是“兄弟”,
I'm not man, or child, "Hungarian" or "brother" -
躺在这里的,只是一个疲惫的人,像你一样。
lying here is just a tired man, like you.

傍晚用长柄勺舀出寂静,
Evening ladles out the quiet,
我是它的一片温暖的面包。
I'm a warm slice from its loaf of bread.
星星现身于宁静的天幕,
In the peaceful sky the stars come out
坐在河上,闪耀于我的头顶。
to sit on the river and shine on my head.


添加译本