葡萄牙人十四行诗集(27)方平 译

Sonnets from the Portuguese 27伊丽莎白·巴雷特·勃朗宁


爱人,我亲爱的人,是你把我,
My own Belovëd, who hast lifted me
一个跌倒在尘埃的人,扶起来,
From this drear flat of earth where I was thrown,
又在我披垂的鬓发间吹入了一股
And, in betwixt the languid ringlets, blown
生气,好让我的前额又亮光光地
A life-breath, till the forehead hopefully
闪耀着希望——有所有的天使当着
Shines out again, as all the angels see,
你救难的吻为证!亲爱的人呀,
Before thy saving kiss!  My own, my own,
当你来到我跟前,人世已舍我远去,
Who camest to me when the world was gone,
而一心仰望上帝的我、却获得了你!
And I who looked for only God, found thee!
我发现了你,我安全了,强壮了,快乐了。
I find thee; I am safe, and strong, and glad.
象一个人站立在干洁的香草地上
As one who stands in dewless asphodel,
回顾他曾捱过来的苦恼的年月;
Looks backward on the tedious time he had
我抬起了胸脯,拿自己作证:
In the upper life,—so I, with bosom-swell,
这里,在一善和那一恶之间,爱,
Make witness, here, between the good and bad,
象死一样强烈,带来了同样的解脱。
That Love, as strong as Death, retrieves as well.


添加译本