You'll love me yet! —and I can tarry
你总有一天将爱我,我能等
your love's protracted growing:
你的爱情慢慢地生长;
June reared that bunch of flowers you carry,
像你手里的这把花,经历了
From seeds of April's sowing.
四月的播种和六月的滋养。
I plant a heartful now: some seed
今天我播下满怀的种子,
At least is sure to strike,
至少有几颗会扎下根;
And yield—what you'll not pluck indeed,
结出的果尽管你不肯采摘,
Not love, but, may be, like.
尽管不是爱,也不会差几分。
You'll look at least on love's remains,
你至少会看一眼爱的遗迹——
A grave's one violet:
我坟前的一朵紫罗兰;
Your look?—that pays a thousand pains.
你的眼前就补偿了千般苦恋,
What's death? You'll love me yet!
死有何妨?你总有爱我的一天。