自杀桑婪 译

The Suicide马克·斯特兰德


我从一栋楼房跳下 
I jump from a building
仿佛是在睡眠中坠落,
As if I were falling asleep,

风犹如枕头 
The wind like a pillow
使我慢下来, 
Slowing me down,

慢下来 
Slowing me down,
仿佛我在做梦。 
As if I were dreaming.

我被空气包围, 
Surrounded by air,
我停住,
I come to a stop,

像一名游客站立 
And stand back like a tourist
注视着鸽子。 
Watching the pigeons.

办公室里的人们 
People in offices,
想要救我, 
Wanting to save me,

他们张开嘴。
Open their mouths.
 “扔给我一块石头。”我叫道,
“Throw me a stone,” I yell,

我想坠落。 
Wanting to fall.
但没有人听。
But nobody listens.

他们扔给我一根绳子。 
They throw me a rope.
现在我在走路, 
And now I am walking,

对你说话, 
Talking to you,
对你说话 
Talking to you

我仿佛在做梦, 
As if I were dreaming
梦到自己活着。
I were alive


添加译本