It was that evening with fireflies
那是有萤火虫的夜晚,
as we were waiting for the bus to Velletri
我们等着公共汽车去维莱特里,
that we saw two old people kissing
我们看见两个老人在
under the plane tree. It was then
悬铃木下面接吻。就在那时,
you said, half to the air
你一半对空气说,
half to me:
一半对我说:
whoever love for years
任何爱了多年的人,
hasn't live in vain
都没有白活。
And it was then I caught sight of first
而就在那时,我看见了黑暗中的
firefly in the darkness, sparkling
第一只萤火虫,围绕你的头
with flashesof light around your head.
明灭地闪耀着光亮
It was then.
就在那时……