One Hundred Love Sonnets: XVIIMark Elsner 译

100首爱的十四行诗: 90陈黎, 张芬龄 译


I don’t love you as if you were a rose of salt, topaz,   
我想象我死了,感觉寒冷逼近我,
or arrow of carnations that propagate fire:   
剩余的生命都包含在你的存在里:
I love you as one loves certain obscure things,   
你的嘴是我世界的白日与黑夜,
secretly, between the shadow and the soul.
你的肌肤是我用吻建立起来的共和国。

I love you as the plant that doesn’t bloom but carries   
顷刻间都终止了——书籍,
the light of those flowers, hidden, within itself,   
友谊,辛苦积累的财富,
and thanks to your love the tight aroma that arose   
你我共同建筑的透明屋子:
from the earth lives dimly in my body.
啊,都消失了,只剩下你的眼睛。

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where,   
因为在我们忧患的一生,爱只不过是
I love you directly without problems or pride:
高过其它浪花的一道浪花,
I love you like this because I don’t know any other way to love,
但一旦死亡前来敲我们的门,那时
except in this form in which I am not nor are you,   

so close that your hand upon my chest is mine,   
就只有你的目光将空隙填满,
so close that your eyes close with my dreams.
只有你的清澄将虚无抵退,
只有你的爱,把阴影挡住。


添加译本