I don’t love you as if you were a rose of salt, topaz,
我想我正在死去,我感到寒冷在一步步逼近,
or arrow of carnations that propagate fire:
明白到我在我度过漫长生涯的人间只剩下你:
I love you as one loves certain obscure things,
我的尘世的白昼和黑夜是你的嘴巴,
secretly, between the shadow and the soul.
你的肌肤是我的吻建立起来的共和国。
I love you as the plant that doesn’t bloom but carries
在那一刻读书生涯终止,
the light of those flowers, hidden, within itself,
还有友谊,成年累月贮积的珠宝
and thanks to your love the tight aroma that arose
以及我们共同营造的透明房子:
from the earth lives dimly in my body.
一切荡然无存,除了你的眼睛。
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where,
因为当我们备受生活折磨的时候,
I love you directly without problems or pride:
爱情是唯一高于其他浪峰的浪峰,
I love you like this because I don’t know any other way to love,
但是啊,当死亡前来敲门的时候
except in this form in which I am not nor are you,
so close that your hand upon my chest is mine,
却只有你的秋波对抗那无穷尽的空虚,
so close that your eyes close with my dreams.
只有你的光亮对抗那突如其来的黑暗,
只有你的爱情把阴影关在门外。