我想我正在死去,我感到寒冷在一步步逼近,
I don’t love you as if you were a rose of salt, topaz,
明白到我在我度过漫长生涯的人间只剩下你:
or arrow of carnations that propagate fire:
我的尘世的白昼和黑夜是你的嘴巴,
I love you as one loves certain obscure things,
你的肌肤是我的吻建立起来的共和国。
secretly, between the shadow and the soul.
在那一刻读书生涯终止,
I love you as the plant that doesn’t bloom but carries
还有友谊,成年累月贮积的珠宝
the light of those flowers, hidden, within itself,
以及我们共同营造的透明房子:
and thanks to your love the tight aroma that arose
一切荡然无存,除了你的眼睛。
from the earth lives dimly in my body.
因为当我们备受生活折磨的时候,
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where,
爱情是唯一高于其他浪峰的浪峰,
I love you directly without problems or pride:
但是啊,当死亡前来敲门的时候
I love you like this because I don’t know any other way to love,
except in this form in which I am not nor are you,
却只有你的秋波对抗那无穷尽的空虚,
so close that your hand upon my chest is mine,
只有你的光亮对抗那突如其来的黑暗,
so close that your eyes close with my dreams.
只有你的爱情把阴影关在门外。