The days are gradually getting shorter,
白天逐渐变得更短,
the rains are about to start.
就要下雨了。
My door waited wide open for you.
我的门敞开着等你。
Why were you so late?
为何你迟迟不来?
Bread, salt, a green pepper on my table.
桌上是面包,盐,青椒。
Wating for you
等着你,
I drank on my own
我一个人喝酒,
half the wine I kept for you in my jug.
另一半为你留在壶中。
Why were you so late?
为何你迟迟不来?
But look, the honeyed fruit,
看,那香甜的果实
ripe on the branch, remains alive.
在枝上成熟,依然鲜亮。
If you had been any later
如果你再晚一些,
it would have dropped unplucked to the ground.
它将无人采摘,坠落在地。