Woman's Constancy约翰·多恩

唯有易变恒常王梵琳 译


Now thou hast loved me one whole day,
现在你已爱了我一整天
Tomorrow when you leav’st, what wilt thou say?
明天离开时,你会对我说什么呢?
Wilt thou then antedate some new-made vow?
你会率先说出那些新的誓言吗? 或是
Or say that now
现在就告诉我
We are not just those persons, which we were?
一切早已改变 或是
Or, that oaths made in reverential fear
那些誓言只是屈从于对爱的敬畏
Of Love, and his wrath, any may forswear?
对他盛怒的敷衍 而
Or, as true deaths true marriages untie,
自我欺骗的谎言? 或是
So lovers’ contracts, images of those,
正如死亡正如恋情终结
Bind but till sleep, death’s image, them unloose?
那曾将我们紧紧维系的
Or, your own end to justify,
终将在睡梦中离解? 又或是
For having purposed change and falsehood, you
为早有预谋的举动
Can have no way but falsehood to be true?
你将用谎言来自证谎言?
Vain lunatic, against these ‘scapes I could
我徒劳又疯狂的恋人啊,我会和你争辩
Dispute and conquer, if I would,
我会赢过你如果我愿
Which I abstain to do,
可我不会这样做
For by tomorrow, I may think so too.
因为明天,也许明天我也所想如是


添加译本