唯有易变恒常王梵琳 译

Woman's Constancy约翰·多恩


现在你已爱了我一整天
Now thou hast loved me one whole day,
明天离开时,你会对我说什么呢?
Tomorrow when you leav’st, what wilt thou say?
你会率先说出那些新的誓言吗? 或是
Wilt thou then antedate some new-made vow?
现在就告诉我
Or say that now
一切早已改变 或是
We are not just those persons, which we were?
那些誓言只是屈从于对爱的敬畏
Or, that oaths made in reverential fear
对他盛怒的敷衍 而
Of Love, and his wrath, any may forswear?
自我欺骗的谎言? 或是
Or, as true deaths true marriages untie,
正如死亡正如恋情终结
So lovers’ contracts, images of those,
那曾将我们紧紧维系的
Bind but till sleep, death’s image, them unloose?
终将在睡梦中离解? 又或是
Or, your own end to justify,
为早有预谋的举动
For having purposed change and falsehood, you
你将用谎言来自证谎言?
Can have no way but falsehood to be true?
我徒劳又疯狂的恋人啊,我会和你争辩
Vain lunatic, against these ‘scapes I could
我会赢过你如果我愿
Dispute and conquer, if I would,
可我不会这样做
Which I abstain to do,
因为明天,也许明天我也所想如是
For by tomorrow, I may think so too.


添加译本