Today Is SundayTalat Sait Halman 译

今天是礼拜天非马 译


Today is Sunday.
今天是礼拜天。
For the first time they took me out into the sun today.
今天,头一次,
And for the first time in my life I was aghast
        他们把我带到阳光里
that the sky is so far away
        而在我一生中头一次
and so blue
我看着天空
and so vast
        惊奇于它是这么远
I stood there without a motion.
        这么蓝
Then I sat on the ground with respectful devotion
        这么辽阔。
leaning against the white wall.
我站着一动不动
Who cares about the waves with which I yearn to roll
然后必恭必敬地坐在黑地上,
Or about strife or freedom or my wife right now.
把我的背紧紧靠着墙壁。
The soil, the sun and me...
这时候,一点都没想到死亡,
I feel joyful and how.
一点没想到自由,或我的妻子。
大地,太阳与我...
               我很快活。


1938
添加译本