长成女人的女孩 火焰 火焰之母
Girl grown woman fire mother of fire
正变成火焰的我走向石头街道。声音
I go the stone street turning to fire. Voices
在叫喊 火焰 燃向绿色玻璃墙。
Go screaming Fire to the green glass wall.
在这里我的青春飞舞着化为烈焰
And there where my youth flies blazing into fire
清醒和不清醒的图像,幻化着
The dance of sane and insane images, noon
无数日子和季节的中午。我中午的一小时。
Of seasons and days. Noontime of my one hour.
看那中午晃眼的大街和一张张虚伪的面孔
Saw down the bright noon street the crooked faces
晃动在流变之城的直射天光之下。
Among the tall daylight in the city of change.
那场景有无数石头和玻璃的墙那是我逝去的人生
The scene has walls stone glass all my gone life
其中有一面网状的墙让那个时刻在其中穿行
One wall a web through which the moment walks
而我是完全敞开的,那敞开的一小时
And I am open, and the opened hour
整个世界是它背后铺开的水景花园。
The world as water-garden lying behind it.