告诉你自己
Tell yourself
当天气转冷,灰暗从天而降
as it gets cold and gray falls from the air
你将继续
that you will go on
前行,听着
walking, hearing
同样的曲调,无论在哪里
the same tune no matter where
你找到你自己——
you find yourself—
黑暗的穹隆里,
inside the dome of dark
或是雪谷中,月亮凝望的
or under the cracking white
咯吱作响的白色下。
of the moon's gaze in a valley of snow.
今夜,当天气转冷
Tonight as it gets cold
告诉你自己
tell yourself
你所知的全属虚无
what you know which is nothing
除了当你继续赶路时
but the tune your bones play
骨骼奏响的曲调。而有朝一日
as you keep going. And you will be able
你终会躺下,在冬日之星
for once to lie down under the small fire
小小的火焰下。
of winter stars.
如若遭遇——你不能
And if it happens that you cannot
前进或是回头,在即临的终点
go on or turn back
你找到你自己,
and you find yourself
告诉你自己
where you will be at the end,
在穿过你肢体的最后的寒流中,
tell yourself
你爱你所是的一切。
in that final flowing of cold through your limbs
that you love what you are.