露宿西斯劳森林呐石 译

Siwashing it out once in Siuslaw Forest盖瑞·施耐德


我睡在杜鹃花下
I slept under   rhododendron
花儿落了一夜
All night   blossoms fell
厚纸板上我瑟瑟发抖
Shivering on   a sheet of cardboard
双脚埋进背包
Feet stuck   in my pack
双手插在衣袋里
Hands deep   in my pockets
难以成眠。
Barely  able  to  sleep.
想起那时我们还在读书
I remembered   when we were in school
同睡一张温暖大床
Sleeping together   in a big warm bed
我们是最年轻的恋人
We were   the youngest lovers
分手时才十九岁。
When we broke up   we were still nineteen.
如今朋友们都已结婚
Now our   friends are married
你回到东部教书
You teach   school back east
这样的生活我不会介意
I dont mind   living this way
青青山峦,漫长的蓝色海滩
Green hills   the long blue beach
可是有时露宿野外
But sometimes   sleeping in the open
我常想起有你的日子。
I think back   when I had you.


添加译本