突然想到我就是创造与毁灭女神海桑 译

It Occurs To Me I Am The Creative/Destructive Goddess Coatlicue桑德拉·希斯内羅絲


我配得上石头。
I deserve stones.
你最好离我远远的。
Better leave me the hell alone.

我被围困了。
I am beseiged.
再也不能喂养你。
I cannot feed you.
你不能留下我的骨头当作纪念品,
You may not souvenir my bones,
不能敲我的门,
knock on my door, camp, come in,
不能露营,不能进来,
telephone, take my polaroid. I’m paranoid,
不能打电话,不能拍我的宝丽来。
I tell you. Lárgensen. Scram.
我偏执,我告诉你
Go home.
快点滚,滚回家去。


I am anomaly. Rare she who
我是个异类。
can’t stand kids and can’t stand you.
难得她受不了小孩,受不了你。
No excellent Cordelia cordiality have I.
我没有出色的科迪莉亚的热诚,
No coffee served in tidy cups.
没有整洁的杯子端来的咖啡。
No groceries in the house.
家里也没有食品杂货。


I sleep to excess,
我睡觉睡到天昏地暗,
smoke cigars,
我抽烟,我喝酒。
drink. Am at my best
我最好的时候是脱光衣服四处游荡。
wandering undressed,
我指甲肮脏,头发蓬乱。
my fingernails dirty,
非常抱歉,
my hair a mess.
本夫人今天感觉不好。
Terribly

必须的,葛丽泰·嘉宝
sorry, Madame isn’t
来一句艾米莉的诗:
feeling well today.
“灵魂选择她自己的伴侣……"
Must
像里斯笔下马尾藻的海一样翻滚。

扔出一句玛丽亚·卡拉斯的诗,
Greta Garbo.
关掉自己,像一只鞋子。
Pull an Emily:

“The soul selects her own society . . .”
基督。
Roil like Rhys’ sargasso sea.
全能的神。
Abiquiu a la O’Keefe.
靠后。警告。
Throw a Maria Callas.
甜心,就是你。
Shut myself like a shoe.

Christ
almighty. Stand
back. Warning.
Honey,
this means
you.


添加译本