Sleeping together includes a little waking,
睡在一起包括一点点的醒,
Waking for the joy of watching over the beloved,
醒是为了那份守护所爱的欢喜,
Listening for the deep and regular breathing
听是为了那深而均匀的呼吸
That tells me she is sleeping.
告诉我她正睡着。
My arm is round her naked body,
我的胳膊环拢她的裸体,
My hand is cupping her breast; her nipple
我的手捧住她的乳房;她的乳头
Pushes into the very centre of my palm
抵入我手掌的最中心
Which quivers with tenderness.
手因温柔而颤栗。
My fingers move softly below, to her navel
我的手指轻移而下,到她的肚脐
And touch the delicate down beneath her navel,
触摸她脐下纤细的短绒,
Coming to rest on the hair between her thighs.
最终停留在她股间的毛发之上。
The miracle of sleeping together is: Confidence
睡在一起的奇迹便是:信心
Why should my hand wake her? Even in her sleep
我的手何必要将她弄醒?即使在她睡梦中
Unconscious but aware, she knows the hand that holds her,
无意识而有知觉,她也认得那只挽住她的手,
Knows the fingers that caress her
认得爱抚她的手指