Things happen when you drink too much mescal.
喝太多龙舌兰,总会发生些事情。
One night, with not enough food in my belly,
那天晚上,我肚子空空,他不停买酒。
he kept on buying. I’m a girl who’ll fall
我太他妈的容易被感动,经常因此几乎坠入爱河,而且,
damn near in love with gratitude and, well, he
好吧,他英俊又慷慨,所以
was hot and generous and so the least
我至少应该让他亲亲我,
that I could do was let him kiss me, hard
用力地,温柔地,随他所愿,
and soft and any way you want it, beast
野兽与美女,青柠与盐,酒神的
and beauty, lime and salt–sweet Bacchus’s pards–
甜蜜伙伴。当他的朋友出现时,我感到他
and when his friend showed up I felt so warm
温暖又慷慨,
and generous I let him kiss me too.
也让他亲亲了我。
His buddy asked me if it was the worm
他的朋友问我,是不是肚子里的虫子
inside that makes me do the things I do.
让我做出这些事。
I wasn’t sure which worm he meant, the one
我不确定他指的是哪种虫子,
I ate? The one that eats at me alone?
是我吃下的那条?还是独自啃噬我的那条?