像自动调音的真实爱情光诸 译

Like an Auto-Tune of Authentic Love卡门·G·史密斯


我在笔记本电脑的一个角落看一部老电影,
I’m watching an old movie in one corner
在另一个角落里,你脖颈上栖息的阴影,
of my laptop and in another the shadows
你毛衣上的闪频,
nesting in your neck, the flickering frequencies
我记起那部我们差点看却最终放弃的电影里
of your sweater, and remember the Jack Nicholson
杰克·尼科尔森的那句台词,
tagline in that movie we almost watched then decided
我们害怕那句带有轻微厌女色彩的煽情:
against fearing the little taser of misogyny:
你让我想要成为一个更好的人。有时
You make me want to be a better person. Sometimes
我唯一想说的是我们结婚吧,
the only thing I want is to say marry me
即使婚姻过时又奇怪,
even though we both think marriage is archaic and weird
至少对我们来说是如此。我不想说我们结婚吧,
or at least for us. It’s not marry me I want to say
而是想说和我焊在一起就像我们现在共用一个网络,
but rather weld with me like a net we also sit in.
哦,视频对话中的脸庞,阴影笼罩的脖颈,
Oh FaceTime face and shadow neck and the almost synced
我们共同观看时几乎同步的声音。你有一份清单,
sound of our shared watching. You have a list of things
上面列着那些让你想死的东西,
that are going to be the death of you,
我也有,我们在简报中会讨论这些。
and so do I, which we cover in our debriefings.
所有这些都是为了说明,距离让我的心
All of this is to say that distance makes my heart go farther
更深地进入最真实的情感,我爱它:
into the terrain of heartfelt and I love it: how ordinarily
使用隐喻,我们可以用平实的语言描述它——
classifiable it is like feeling literal figurative butterflies
就像你肚子里的蝴蝶一样。
in your stomach. The good being fundamental.
世界的基础是美好的。
Surprising love can happen at any part of one’s life
令人惊讶的爱可以在人生的任何阶段发生,
like the pixels deciding when to flicker into bursts.
就像像素决定何时闪烁成爆点一样。


添加译本