我的秘密叫出了声音。
My secrets cry aloud.
我并不需要用到舌头。
I have no need for tongue.
我的心是敞开的屋子,
My heart keeps open house,
房门摇摆,豁着大口。
My doors are widely swung.
双眸写就的史诗巨篇,
An epic of the eyes
我的爱,没有遮掩。
My love, with no disguise.
我的真相都能被预知,
My truths are all foreknown,
这种痛苦自动显露。
This anguish self-revealed.
我赤裸到了骨头根里,
I’m naked to the bone,
以裸骨作为我的盾护。
With nakedness my shield.
自我就是我所有的穿戴:
Myself is what I wear:
我将灵魂变为多余的存在。
I keep the spirit spare.
怒火终将难以消散,
The anger will endure,
行动将把事实诉说,
The deed will speak the truth
用严谨而纯净的语言。
In language strict and pure.
我堵住了扯谎的嘴巴:
I stop the lying mouth:
愤怒将我最清晰的呼喊
Rage warps my clearest cry
扭曲成欲绝的痛苦。
To witless agony.