My secrets cry aloud.
我的秘密叫出了声音。
I have no need for tongue.
我并不需要用到舌头。
My heart keeps open house,
我的心是敞开的屋子,
My doors are widely swung.
房门摇摆,豁着大口。
An epic of the eyes
双眸写就的史诗巨篇,
My love, with no disguise.
我的爱,没有遮掩。
My truths are all foreknown,
我的真相都能被预知,
This anguish self-revealed.
这种痛苦自动显露。
I’m naked to the bone,
我赤裸到了骨头根里,
With nakedness my shield.
以裸骨作为我的盾护。
Myself is what I wear:
自我就是我所有的穿戴:
I keep the spirit spare.
我将灵魂变为多余的存在。
The anger will endure,
怒火终将难以消散,
The deed will speak the truth
行动将把事实诉说,
In language strict and pure.
用严谨而纯净的语言。
I stop the lying mouth:
我堵住了扯谎的嘴巴:
Rage warps my clearest cry
愤怒将我最清晰的呼喊
To witless agony.
扭曲成欲绝的痛苦。