梦的王国杨子 译

Empire of Dreams查尔斯·西米克


我那梦之书的第一页
On the first page of my dreambook
被占领的国家,
It’s always evening
永远是茫茫黑夜。
In an occupied country.
宵禁前的时光。
Hour before the curfew.
一座外省小城。
A small provincial city.
房子全都黑着灯。
The houses all dark.
损毁的沿街铺面。
The storefronts gutted.

现在我呆在街角,
I am on a street corner
这不是我该出现的地方。
Where I shouldn’t be.
独自一人,没穿外套,
Alone and coatless
我跑出来是要找
I have gone out to look
一条回应我的口哨的黑狗。
For a black dog who answers to my whistle.
我有那种万圣节面具,
I have a kind of Halloween mask
我不敢戴它。
Which I am afraid to put on.


添加译本