黄色的树林里分出两条路
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
可惜我不能同时去涉足
And sorry I could not travel both
我在那路口久久伫立
And be one traveler, long I stood
我向着一条路极目望去
And looked down one as far as I could
直到它消失在丛林深处
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
但我却选择了另外一条路
Then took the other, as just as fair,
它荒草萋萋,十分幽寂
And having perhaps the better claim,
显得更诱人,更美丽
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
虽然在这两条小路上
Though as for that the passing there
都很少留下旅人的足迹
Had worn them really about the same,
虽然那天清晨落叶满地
And both that morning equally lay
两条路都未经脚步污染
In leaves no step had trodden black.
呵,留下一条路等改日再见!
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
但我知道路径延绵无尽头
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
恐怕我难以再返回
I doubted if I should ever come back.
也许多少年后在某个地方
I shall be telling this with a sigh
我将轻声叹息将往事回顾
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
一片树林里分出两条路——
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
而我选择了人迹更少的一条
I took the one less traveled by,
从此决定了我一生的道路
And that has made all the difference.