威廉·卡洛斯·威廉斯主题变奏曲DeepL 译

Variations on a Theme by William Carlos Williams肯尼斯·科赫


1
1

我砍掉了你一直留着明年夏天住的房子。
I chopped down the house that you had been saving to live in next summer.
我很抱歉,但那是个早晨,我无所事事
I am sorry, but it was morning, and I had nothing to do
它的木梁是如此诱人。
and its wooden beams were so inviting.

2
2

我们一起嘲笑冬青树
We laughed at the hollyhocks together
然后我用碱液喷了它们。
and then I sprayed them with lye.
请原谅我。我根本不知道自己在做什么。
Forgive me. I simply do not know what I am doing.

3
3

我把你攒了十年的生活费给了别人。
I gave away the money that you had been saving to live on for the next ten years.
要钱的人很寒酸
The man who asked for it was shabby
门廊上三月的寒风又冷又冽。
and the firm March wind on the porch was so juicy and cold.

4
4

昨晚我们去跳舞,我摔断了你的腿。
Last evening we went dancing and I broke your leg.
请原谅我。我笨手笨脚的
Forgive me. I was clumsy and
我想让你住在病房里,我是这里的医生!
I wanted you here in the wards, where I am the doctor!


添加译本