The Dancing SerpentBarbara Gibbs Golffing 译

起舞的蛇郭宏安 译


Dear indolent, I love to see,
懒散的宝贝,我多爱瞧
In your body bright,
你苗条身材,
How like shimmering silk the skin
如同一幅颤悠悠的布料,
Reflects the light !
皮肤在泛彩!

On the deep ocean of your hair
你具有刺激人、芬芳
Where perfume laves,
浓密的长发,
Odorous and vagabond sea
象香喷喷的激荡海洋
Of blue and brown waves,
蓝,棕色浪花,

Like a vessel awakening
好似随着晨风妁轻飚
When morning winds rise
苏醒的航船,
My dreaming soul begins to sail
我沉思的心灵要驶向
Toward remote skies.
遥远的彼岸。

Your two eyes that neither sweetness
你的眼睛丝毫不显示
Nor bitterness hold
温柔或悲切,
Are two chilly gems mingled of
这是一对冰冷的首饰,
Iron and gold.
混合金和铁。

When you walk in rhythm, lovely
看到你走路东摆西侧,
With abandonment,
洒脱的美人,
You seem to be swayed by a wand,
可以说一条起舞的蛇
A dancing serpent.
在棒端缠身。

Your child's head under the burden
你那懒洋洋、不堪重负,
Of your indolence
孩子般的头,
Sways as delicately as a
带着幼象那种软乎乎,
Young elephant's,
不停地晃悠,

And your body bends and straightens
你的身子俯下和躺倒,
Like a slender ship
象灵敏的船,
That, plunging and rolling, lets the
左摇右晃,斜对着浪涛,
Yards in water dip.
将桅桁前探。

When, like a stream by thawing of
仿佛融化的轰鸣冰川
Glaciers made replete,
使河水涌浪,
The water of your mouth rises
当你的口水竟然涨满,
Up to your teeth,
齐牙齿边上,

I drink a Bohemian wine,
我象喝到波希米亚酒。
Powerful and tart,
液态的苍天,
A liquid sky that sows its stars
严厉得意,将星星来丢,
Within my heart !
洒满我心田。


添加译本