The Dancing SerpentBarbara Gibbs Golffing 译

起舞的蛇欧凡 译


Dear indolent, I love to see,
亲爱的懒虫,我多么
In your body bright,
陶醉于你美丽的胴体,
How like shimmering silk the skin
你的肤泽光润,
Reflects the light !
莹洁似素丝!

On the deep ocean of your hair
自你的发际,
Where perfume laves,
流出香气浓馥,
Odorous and vagabond sea
似芳甜流动的海
Of blue and brown waves,
随碧波摇晃起伏。

Like a vessel awakening
像一艘船
When morning winds rise
在晨风中醒来,
My dreaming soul begins to sail
我载梦的灵魂
Toward remote skies.
已为出航而迫不及待。

Your two eyes that neither sweetness
宅于你眸子的,
Nor bitterness hold
也非风雨也非晴,
Are two chilly gems mingled of
它们像两颗冰冷的钻石,
Iron and gold.
金与铁的光芒交映。

When you walk in rhythm, lovely
遗世的美人,
With abandonment,
你踏着节拍款款举步,
You seem to be swayed by a wand,
令人想到魔棒前,
A dancing serpent.
灵蛇正闻咒起舞。

Your child's head under the burden
似不胜慵懒的重荷,
Of your indolence
你把弱似婴儿的头,
Sways as delicately as a
时而摆弄,
Young elephant's,
以幼象的嫩柔。

And your body bends and straightens
你身体的屈伸,
Like a slender ship
像一艘优雅的船,
That, plunging and rolling, lets the
驰行在港口之间,
Yards in water dip.
浪花时时飞上桅杆。

When, like a stream by thawing of
似冰山的轰然碰撞
Glaciers made replete,
使冰流陡涨,
The water of your mouth rises
你也舌泛津液
Up to your teeth,
齿颊生凉。

I drink a Bohemian wine,
我似饮波希米的美酒,
Powerful and tart,
苦涩而醇,
A liquid sky that sows its stars
流动的天
Within my heart !
撒我心以繁星纷纷。


添加译本