Song of Autumn IIRoy Campbell 译

秋歌(2)梁宗岱 译


 I like die greenish light in your long eyes,
我爱你的修眼里的碧辉,爱人,
Dear: but today all things are sour to me.
可是今天什么我都觉得凄凉,
And naught, your hearth, your boudoir, nor your sighs
无论你的闺房,你的爱和炉温
Are worth the sun that glitters on the sea.
都抵不过那海上太阳的金光。

Yet love me, tender heart, as mothers cherish
可是,还是爱我罢,温婉的心呵!
A thankless wretch, Lover or sister, be
像母亲般,即使对逆子或坏人;
Ephemeral sweetness of the suns that perish
请赐我,情人或妹妹呵,那晚霞
Or glory of the autumn swift to flee.
或光荣的秋天的瞬息的温存。

Brief task! The charnel yawns in hunger horrid,
不过一瞬!坟墓等着!它多贪婪!
Yet let me with my head upon your knees,
唉!让我,把额头放在你的膝上,
Although I mourn the summer, white and torrid
一壁惋惜那炎夏白热的璀璨,
Taste these last yellow rays before they freeze.
细细尝着这晚秋黄色的柔光!


添加译本