If you were a landscape克里夫·克雷戈 译

如果你是一道风景照朗 译


If you were a landscape through which I could walk,
如果你是一道风景,我可以漫步其中,
stand quietly and look with my eyes wide open
静静地站立,睁大眼睛看着
and stretch long out on the hard ground,
在坚硬的地上伸展四肢
and press my face up against and say nothing.
把我的脸贴在上面,什么也不说。
But most of all it's like the arch of sky above
但最像的是上方天空的穹顶
where there's space for outdoor light and dark clouds
外面光线和乌云所在的空间
and for the free wind in between
以及其间自由的风
that whirls in my hair and covers my face
吹乱我的头发,覆盖我的脸庞
with kisses, without asking, without promising.
带着亲吻,无需请求,无需承诺。


添加译本