Then these sounds shall be wind
然后这些声音将成为风
if they rise up from their place, then
若它们从原处升起,则
they shall blow away, they are wind.
它们将被吹散,它们是风。
We have breathed and our breath was
我们呼吸而我们的气息
as the sighing of trees around a house,
就像房屋周围树木的叹息,
we have muttered and our lips
我们喃喃自语,我们的嘴唇
muttered as a garden in the rain,
喃喃就像雨中的花园,
we have spoken and our voices
我们曾经说话,我们的声音
strayed like birds above a roof.
就像屋顶上的鸟儿徘徊。
Because we wanted to find our name.
因为我们想找到自己的名字。
But only the wind knows the place
但只有风知道我们
that we were, where and when.
曾在哪里,何时与何地。