Not less because in purple I descended
莫以为我在紫气缭绕中穿越
The western day through what you called
所谓极至的孤单并降落西天,
The loneliest air, not less was I myself.
我就会少了一点我自己。
What was the ointment sprinkled on my beard?
我胡须上亮闪闪的膏药,
What were the hymns that buzzed beside my ears?
不绝于耳的颂歌,大海在我内部的
What was the sea whose tide swept through me there?
潮涨潮落,这些不算什么吗?
Out of my mind the golden ointment rained,
我的心境下着金色的香油之雨,
And my ears made the blowing hymns they heard.
我的耳里回旋着颂歌的听觉,
I was myself the compass of that sea:
我自己就是汪洋大海的罗盘:
I was the world in which I walked, and what I saw
我自己就是那个我漫游的世界,
Or heard or felt came not but from myself;
我的所见所闻皆源于我自身;
And there I found myself more truly and more strange.
那儿,我感到我更真实也更陌生。