Sonnets from the Portuguese 35伊丽莎白·巴雷特·勃朗宁

葡萄牙人十四行诗集(35)方平 译


If I leave all for thee, wilt thou exchange
要是我把一切都交给你,你可愿意
And be all to me?  Shall I never miss
作为交换,把什么都归给我?
Home-talk and blessing and the common kiss
我可是永不会缺少家常的谈笑、
That comes to each in turn, nor count it strange,
互酬接吻、彼此的祝福?也不会
When I look up, to drop on a new range
感到生疏、当我抬起头来打量
Of walls and floors, another home than this?
新的墙壁和地板--家以外另一个家?
Nay, wilt thou fill that place by me which is
不,我还要问,你可愿顶替那一双
Filled by dead eyes too tender to know change
瞑合了的柔眼在我身旁留下的位置
That’s hardest.  If to conquer love, has tried,
而一样地不懂得变心?这可是难!
To conquer grief, tries more, as all things prove,
征服爱如果费事,征服怨,那就更难。
For grief indeed is love and grief beside.
怨是,爱不算,再得加上个怨。我的怨,
Alas, I have grieved so I am hard to love.
唉,那么深,就那么不轻易爱。可是,
Yet love me—wilt thou?  Open thy heart wide,
你依然爱我--你愿?敞开些你的心,
And fold within, the wet wings of thy dove.
好让你那羽翼湿透的鸽子扑进来! 。


添加译本