给妻子汪剑钊 译

TO MY WIFE奧斯卡·王爾德

题我的一本诗集
WITH A COPY OF MY POEMS


我写不出华丽的绪言
I can write no stately proem
作为这些短歌的序曲;
   As a prelude to my lay;
我胆敢在此说出的只是
From a poet to a poem
一个诗人到一首诗。
   I would dare to say.

倘若这些凋落的残花
For if of these fallen petals
能有一朵你觉得美丽,
   One to you seem fair,
爱就会将它吹送,安息
Love will waft it till it settles
在你的发丝。
   On your hair.

当北风与冬天让一切凝固,
And when wind and winter harden
一切变成爱的荒原,
   All the loveless land,
它就会低诉花园的絮语,
It will whisper of the garden,
你就会恍然大悟。
   You will understand.


添加译本