在我心内,过去,现在,未来交集
In me, past, present, future meet
商讨聚会,各执一词,纷扰不息
To hold long chiding conference.
种种欲望,为我夺下现在时态
My lusts usurp the present tense
把理性扼杀于座椅
And strangle Reason in his seat.
我的爱情,跳过未来的藩篱
My loves leap through the future’s fence
梦想解放出它们的双脚,舞蹈不停
To dance with dream-enfranchised feet.
在我心内,穴居人攫取了先知
In me the cave-man clasps the seer,
阿波罗神,戴着花环,走来
And garlanded Apollo goes
向聋耳的亚拉伯罕吟唱叹歌
Chanting to Abraham’s deaf ear.
In me the tiger sniffs the rose.
在我心内,猛虎细嗅着蔷薇
Look in my heart, kind friends, and tremble,
探视我心,亲爱的朋友,你应颤栗
Since there your elements assemble.
因为那里,才是你由来的构形