商谈着,各执一次,纷纷扰扰余光中 译

In me, past, present, future meet西格里夫·萨松


商谈着,各执一次,纷纷扰扰
In me, past, present, future meet
林林总总的欲望,掠取着我的现在
To hold long chiding conference.
将理性扼杀于它的宝座
My lusts usurp the present tense
我的爱情纷纷越过未来的藩篱
And strangle Reason in his seat.
梦想解放出双脚,舞蹈着
My loves leap through the future’s fence

To dance with dream-enfranchised feet.
于我,穴居者攫取了先知

佩带花环的阿波罗
In me the cave-man clasps the seer,
向亚伯拉罕的聋耳边吟唱
And garlanded Apollo goes
我心里有猛虎在细嗅着蔷薇
Chanting to Abraham’s deaf ear.
审视我的心灵吧,亲爱的朋友,你应战栗
In me the tiger sniffs the rose.
因为那里才是你本来的面目
Look in my heart, kind friends, and tremble,
Since there your elements assemble.


添加译本