我心里,昔在、今在、永在相遇一起
In me, past, present, future meet
不休地争吵,喧嚷。
To hold long chiding conference.
纂取了今在的位置,我的欲望
My lusts usurp the present tense
将理智勒死在他的坐席
And strangle Reason in his seat.
我的爱蹿过永在的篱笆墙
My loves leap through the future’s fence
带着释放了梦的舞步跳起
To dance with dream-enfranchised feet.
我心里那洞穴野人攥紧了先知,
In me the cave-man clasps the seer,
戴花冠的阿波罗高歌
And garlanded Apollo goes
在亚伯拉罕的聋耳旁边
Chanting to Abraham’s deaf ear.
我心里那猛虎细嗅玫瑰
In me the tiger sniffs the rose.
看见我的内心,善良的朋友,你会颤抖
Look in my heart, kind friends, and tremble,
因为那些元素也将你建构。
Since there your elements assemble.