金舟 译

snow路易丝·格吕克


十二月下旬;我爸爸和我
Late December: my father and I
前往纽约,去马戏团。
are going to New York, to the circus.
他举着我
He holds me
在他肩膀上在刺骨的风中:
on his shoulders in the bitter wind:
白纸碎片
scraps of white paper
吹上铁路线
blow over the railroad ties.
我爸爸喜欢
My father liked
象这样站着,举起我
to stand like this, to hold me
所以他看不见我。
so he couldn't see me.
我记得直视前方
I remember
进入我爸爸看见的世界;
staring straight ahead
我学会
into the world my father saw;
承受它的空虚,
I was learning
大雪不落,
to absorb its emptiness,
在我们周围旋转。
the heavy snow
not falling, whirling around us.


添加译本