这是我的誓言;
This is what I vow;
他将拥有我的心、
He shall have my heart to keep,
我们将甜蜜地悸动和共眠、
Sweetly will we stir and sleep,
漫长的岁月,一如今日。
All the years, as now.
沙漏里面的沙子可以流光;
Swift the measured sands may run;
这样的爱将永不结束;
Love like this is never done;
他和我已融为一体:
He and I are welded one:
这就是我的誓言。
This is what I vow.
这是我的祈祷:
This is what I pray:
让他在我身边温柔相待;
Keep him by me tenderly;
让他甜蜜的心以我为荣,
Keep him sweet in pride of me,
直到永远;
Ever and a day;
让我远离过去的苦难;
Keep me from the old distress;
为了我们的幸福,让我
Let me, for our happiness,
成为那个爱得少些的人
Be the one to love the less:
这就是我的祈祷。
This is what I pray.
这是我所知道的:
This is what I know:
恋人的誓言轻薄如雨;
Lovers’ oaths are thin as rain;
爱是痛苦的预兆——
Love's a harbinger of pain—
我希望并非如此!
Would it were not so!
我的心一直在渴求、
Ever is my heart a-thirst,
我的爱永远被诅咒;
Ever is my love accurst;
他既不是最终也不是最初
He is neither last nor first—
这就是我所知道的。
This is what I know.